I was never a fan of Valentine's Day due to a long, sad history of feeling ugly and unloved on such a smoochy day. [Insert your own pity party memory here...or just roll your eyes at my constant victim status.]
I'm an old, WISE woman now and realize that love is better given away than waited for. I'm a slow learner but I usually get it..eventually...sometimes.
To commemorate new affection for the day of hearts and CANDY, here's a list of 14 things that I love to do (three days late).
1. EAT breakfast food.
2. SPEND TIME with my family.
"Wow, you look skinny."
"I thought you were a lot younger than that."
6. SMELL lemon or bleach. Mmmmmm clean.
7. WATCH a great movie.
9. READ a beautiful quote.
10. MAKE someone's day.
11. BEGIN and FINISH something I've been putting off.
12. FIND something I've been looking for.
13. CRY...just get it all out...preferably in privacy.
14. REMEMBER what's important and what is not.