Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beards for Beverly Hills

The guys on my team at work decided to not shave until we met our deadline. The project is to deliver our product to the Montage Beverly Hills Hotel. We called our little game "Beards for Beverly Hills". These are the results:
My "Beard for Beverly Hills"

"I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard... "


"Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses."

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You look so hot! I hope you kept the mustache!

Kristen said...

That is hilarious!

Rita said...

Brent hasn't had a good ol' kiss for many a day due to the amount of facial hair he has been sporting. I'm happy to report that he is clean shaven as of last night. I'll pour every bit of passion my braces will allow into his welcome home kiss tonight.

Debbie said...

Too funny! I love that you guys still have that great sense of humor that we've always loved about you both.

Amen on kissing a guy with facial hair - ugh!