Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Giving in...

Welcome! I've been putting off blogging because I'm paralyzed that I can't be clever, deep, or interesting enough to hold the attention of my readers. In the war against chronic self-consciousness, I have finally given in to the BLOG craze. Here are my reasons:

It should deaden my guilt for not being a better journal writer.

Since I abandoned scrapbooking a few years ago, I haven't had a medium for bragging about my cute kids.

I want to document more than just the big events in our lives. Many hilarious and precious moments happen apart from holidays and milestones.

I look forward to introducing you to the people that I love and sharing the lessons that I learn day by day. It truly is a good life.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Yippee! I'm eager to read all about your wonderful family and my adorable grandchildren.

Eric said...

Awesome! I don't know if you ever take a look at my blog but it is probably the most bland, uncreative thing out there. I'm saying that because I know yours will be great and I'm excited to be able to keep up with the fam.

The Bullknitter said...

Clever? Deep? Interesting? I have a blog about knitting! Blogs can be anything you want - so keep it up. I had fun reconnecting at the reunion and look forward to reading about your darling children.

Andrea said...

YAY! I'm excited that you guys have a blog now. I just don't see you guys enough so I'll be able to keep up on things now.