Monday, August 25, 2008

Twinners


When I scheduled Todd for his initial orthodontic consultation, I decided to check into braces for myself too. Our dental insurance would only cover a portion of Todd's braces and NONE of mine so I waited a few months to get mine on. Last Thursday was the magic day and I've already lost 3 pounds because I can't chew anything. The inside of my cheeks are shredded and my teeth are still aching. This is quite the exercise in empathy for Todd's pain. He hasn't complained very much at all so I am feeling very wimpy but I'm going to continue to whine anyway.
THIS HURTS!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I feel your pain! Hang in there. It might be a great dieting strategy. You both have such sparkly smiles!

Oh, BTW: feel free to add our blog to your side bar list of friend's blogs.