Monday, November 3, 2008

Bangs or No?









I've been without bangs for years now...not long enough to forget what a pain it is to grow them out but, a long time. Thinning hair as a pregnancy/childbirth side effect, age, and a tendency to scowl (mostly at SLOW drivers in the left lane!!) have conspired to make my forehead long and wrinkled. The freckles were always there but I'm sick of staring at them.
I've got a hair cut and color scheduled for November 22nd and I think I'm ready for a change. What do you think about bangs? Make me look older, younger, more 80s (please yes!!), what? Here are some pics of long hair with a little fringe (no, not GINGER fringe, Quince.) Tell me if I can pull it off. HONEST answers only. (Even if they're negative!)

2 comments:

bdz132 said...

Look at those pictures of yourself. Your hair couldn't get any prettier.

Danette said...

My first thought when I read the first comment was, "there's no opinion written!" Then I saw it was Brent and I think that's the sweetest thing EVER. You married a winner. My opinion is this, I love your hair. It's gorgeous. But bangs won't hurt it. If you want to do it, go for it. It'll look great. And if you don't like them, they'll grow. (This coming from someone who cut bangs a month ago and is very happy.)