Thursday, November 6, 2008

Okay, okay, okay...

I'm so excited. My friend changed our hair appointments (yes, I'm in Jr. High and my friend and I go to get our hair cut and colored to the same person on the same day). We're going this Saturday and, in spite of Brent's urge to the contrary, I'm getting bangs. Woohoo. Isn't it great that such a small thing can make an old, bored lady so happy?! I'll post a pic (if I can find the wide angle lens--don't get me started on the fallen-by-the-wayside DIET) next week. Yipee for me.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Bet it will be cute!!! Just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be listening to "Poison" or "Van Halen" on the drive there k???

Can't wait to see your pics! Bet your new do will be darling!!!!

Deanna Quinton Larson said...

Love Lynette's response! No Wang Chung either! Pics, please.

Debbie said...

What a fun tradition is that! Even if it is a bit junior-high ish. Lucky you to have a friend to go with.

Your bangs will look great. I, too, can't wait to see the photos.

Kristen said...

Yea! Good luck!

The Hardings said...

I was definitely dissapointed to cancel. Monday morning sounds great to run. I can't wait to check out your new "do". You'll have to check out mine too. I'll call you Sunday evening. Talk to you soon.