Thursday, November 8, 2012

Um, no thank you.

I was grumbling recently (surprise!!) about the quality and condition of our pots and pans when Brent unwittingly announced that maybe that would be a good thing to get me for Christmas. I told him that I didn't really want pots and pans for Christmas and that he probably shouldn't suggest getting them for his next wife either.

A wise man once told me that the best way to get gifts that you want is to do some good advertising so in case you need some better ideas, smarter Brenty, here are some winners:

  







4 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope Brent takes subtle hints, as well as not-so subtle ones, and gets you these gifts!

Beverly said...

You deserve all of these Rita, but most of all I hope Brent gives you a trip to Spain!

Zimmerin said...

Ooo, those are some good ones. I may need to do some advertising of my own.

Russ said...

If all women would do this, Christmas would just be too easy for men.