Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weekend at Bear Lake

In September we were invited by our friends the Craigs to spend a weekend at their home on Bear Lake. They invited our friends the Waters. We also met up with our friends the Noyes. Between the boating, four-wheeling, eating and socializing, there was no shortage of fun.

We spent a couple of hours on the lake. Todd, Kenna and I rode the inner tube and Alec took a short turn steering the boat.


 

We also spent a lot of time on the four-wheelers. I didn't let Alec drive, but I did let him act like he was driving while I took his picture.


The scenery was gorgeous. The Fall colors were so bright they seemed fake.


We had so much fun, we didn't feel like going back home. Thanks, Craigs, Waters and Noyes, for making it such a memorable weekend!

3 comments:

Zimmerin said...

What a fun vacation!

Scott said...

Sounds like great fun. When I was a kid, my family rented a cabin at Bear Lake for two or three summers. It was heaven. That's where I learned to water ski. Fond memories.

Andrea said...

FUN TIMES!!!